Saturday, August 16, 2014

The Cutting Edge Challenge #8




It's time to share the next Cutting Edge Challenge!  We have another inspiration project, this one done by me! The team has interpreted it so many different ways. 

 We've decide to extend the playing time. Our challenges will now take place every other week so that our players will have more time to participate. We hope you'll play along!


Here's the inspiration!



 Let yourself be inspired by my card, and create a card that includes die cutting (all forms accepted).    Here’s what I created:





It was kind of different but fun CASing my own card! The sentiment is from WPlus9 and below is a list of the dies I used.

Rounded Mat- Spellbinders
Doilies- My Favorite Things
Leafy branches- Memory Box 
Tiny leaves- Impression Obsession
Flowers- Memory Box


We’d love to have you play along with us! If you click on through to The Cutting Edge Challenge Blog, you’ll find lots of information, including:
  • The Winner of the last challenge, as well as the Top 3, are being announced;
  • The Cutting Edge Design Team is sharing their samples for the challenge, and they are pretty fabulous;
  • The InLinkz link-up tool for you to link up YOUR project!


The challenge closes on Thursday, August 30th at 9:00am EDT, so what are you waiting for?!  You can find everything you need to play along HERE.  We can’t wait to see what you create!!

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Hugs,


Kay :)

17 comments:

  1. Kay the colours are so beautiful and I love those flowers. Why does a visit to your blog always end up in shopping? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, I love them both...sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pardon me while I pick my jaw up off the desk! Two absolutely GORGEOUS cards, Kay! I love how you layered all the elements and your color combo on both are just beautiful...WOW!
    Hope you're having a fun weekend! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your original card and your gorgeous CASE of yourself. Wow! The layers yet soft delicate feel are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layering and dimension on this very elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card. Wow! Really like what you did here, Kay. The doily dies are so pretty and delicate looking. You add such great interest by using two different leaf shapes and those flowers are gorgeous. I like the sentiment and the font used to create the sentiment. Wow, wow, wow! So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both ur cards are just wow :) I love how u cased ur own card, it looks so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both beautiful,Kay!! So good to see you as the inspiration!!
    But i totaly fell for your second card,Kay!! These colors,the flowers,the doilies...breathtaking!!
    LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are gorgeous! Love the lacy look of the dies under the cluster of flowers. BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Kay this is a gorgeous card. I love all the flowers and how you've layered everything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this card is absolutely gorgeous! I love your new take on your original card. They're both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its always a treat to come to your page Kay, I love your work!! This card is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both are lovely!
    I've never tried to Work off of my own card before. Sounds very challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are beautiful! I love the soft color combo on your resent card and the added doilies behind the flowers gives it a romantic touch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What's left to say...your inspiration card is top-notch gorgeous, and your case of your top-notch card rates the same! Two stunning creations: bright and summery; soft and rather dreamy. You work such magic with all dies, but the Memory Box flowers today are particularly amazing. Wish list expanding...*grin*
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kay! You know I love your style, and I have choosen your card to lift in our liftchallenge.
    http://liftchallenge.blogspot.nl/
    Thank you so much fot the inspiration!
    Have a nice day!
    Cornelie
    http://cornelie-colorfullcornelie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)