Friday, October 17, 2014

Festive Friday #42 Reminder

Hello my friends!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week! 
We left this morning for our two week vacation to the North East. I thought I had my Festive Friday post all scheduled, but for some reason it did not show up this morning.... so sorry I'm a bit late with this.

So better late than never, here's a  little reminder that there is still time to join in the challenge at Festive Friday!




Here is the inspiration photo for this time. 



And here is my second card with this gorgeous inspiration photo!



And since I'm sitting in a motel room doing this and the kids are waiting on me to finish so I can eat some pizza with them, I'd better make this part quick :)
Everything is from Papertrey Ink except the little bow and the mistletoe, they are from WPlus9. The stitched rectangle mat and circle are from Lawn Fawn.



I hope you will play along with us at Festive Friday!

You can also check out the amazing talent from the other design team members at Festive Friday!


Thank so much for stopping by!

I hope you all have a safe and happy weekend! 

Hugs,



Kay :)

17 comments:

  1. Stunning card, I hope you have a great trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. I want to CAS this. I hope you have an amazing vacation. Sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see you use The stitched rectangle mats and circles from Lawn Fawn I think to myself how neat and tidy they make your cards appear.
    Very festive Holiday card:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card, Kay! Love the traditional colors and pretty arrangement of pine cones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow gorgeous!! I love that bold red stripe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Kay! Very festive, indeed. I love that bright red stripe that sets off your beautiful cluster perfectly. The greenery is perfect for the season as is the sentiment. I really like the green zig zags, too. Have a wonderful vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. I like the pine cones under the circle focal point. I need to try that. I think I always try to make the pine cones the focal point. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kay, perfect. I just hosted a workshop on inspiration. I wish you could have come along, you surely would have taken inspiration to a new level. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL!! I'll echo Mary's comment above: when I think of inspiration, your name comes first and foremost to my mind. You have such an incredible gift, and you generosity in sharing it, to bring smiles to our faces and joy to our hearts, is appreciated more than you can possibly realize. Your card is, indeed, festive...and stunning (and I need to expand my vocabulary because all my comments sound the same! Your fault for creating such works of art one after the other...). Hope you have an exceptionally wonderful trip; enjoy family time immensely!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kay, you seem to have a real talent for successfully riding that fence between simplicity and complication--it's sheer perfection, as always! Never busy, but always enough. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply beautiful! And have a fun and safe trip! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so beautiful,Kay!! I love the traditional colors and the layering of the pine cones and branches!!
    Have a wonderful time!! :)
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Kay I love visiting you, your cards are just so festive and perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful! Your style is so gorgeous - everything is just perfection. Love seeing what you make - every time! XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a wonderful trip from the few photos I have seen, bet it was so nice to get away!
    I love your card! Thought I saw it on the blog , maybe not!
    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, festive composition Kay! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)